Industry Survey (July 2016)
Click here to begin the survey
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Russell Publishing Ltd (company no. 2709148) whose registered office is at Court Lodge, Hogtrough Hill, Brasted, Kent, TN16 1NU, United Kingdom.
- Employees of Russell Publishing Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the draw or helping to set up the draw shall not be permitted to enter the draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- Route to entry for the draw is via www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DTRweb
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 5 August 2016 at 23:59 BST. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
- The winner of this draw will receive one £100 Amazon voucher, plus a ‘Human Drug Targets Book’ by Edwards D. Zanders. There are ten runner-up places that will receive a copy of the book.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received prior to the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been dispatched.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.