** Dave Gorshkov announced as Chairman **
Dave Gorshkov is the elected chairman of American Public Transportation Association’s (APTA) Communications Sub Committee and has been responsible for producing the standards for on-board and wayside surveillance systems for the past 7 years, as well as being the CEO of a UK based technology focused business consultancy practice.
One of his most recent achievements has been as the lead contributor to the recently published standards on IP based CCTV and VCA systems for use in transit operations. He advises a number of US and International based Rail and Transit authorities, as well as major transportation systems companies and government agencies on various aspects of security technology including CCTV, Intelligent Video, Safe City architectures and Wireless systems applications.
Dave’s consulting company supports development of projects and markets that use advanced security, communications and surveillance technology in various transportation applications for both road and rail based passenger transportation.
Join Dave as he takes up the reins as this year’s Chair of European Railway Review and Eurotransport’s 9th annual Rail & Public Transport Safety & Security Conference, to be held in London, on March 6th 2014.
Key Topics Include
- How do we Better Protect Passengers, Assets & Revenue against Threats to Security?
- Reducing Crime on a Shoestring
- Best practice in Revenue Protection
- Countering Terrorism: The Power of Community Engagement Programs and Forming Trusted Partnerships
- Creating a Hostile Environment Hostile to the Criminal or Terrorist
- How do we move Security up the Company’s Agenda?
- What is the Optimum Balance between Staff and Technology in Addressing Crime, when weighed against challenged Budgets?
- Next Generation Surveillance: Automating Security Alerts to Mitigate the Human Factor Risk
- How should Security be integrated within an overall Safety Approach?
From the UIC, through to Vienna and Madrid metros along with Network Rail and Infrabel, Rail & Public Transport Safety and Security 2014 presents an unrivalled faculty of speakers and offers you an invaluable opportunity to address every timely security issue facing you – during the course of just a single day.