Rail & Public Transport Safety & Security 2014
Safeguarding passengers and assets is of paramount importance to all rail & public transport stakeholders.
Issues of security are as important today as they have ever been, to infrastructure managers, transport operators, and to passengers.
For the ninth year running, Rail & Public Transport Safety & Security 2014 brings together Heads of Security and Safety from rail and public transport operators, infrastructure managers, transport authorities and security authorities, to present best practice in safeguarding passengers, assets and revenue.
Key Topics Include
- How do we Better Protect Passengers, Assets & Revenue against Threats to Security?
- Reducing Crime on a Shoestring
- Best practice in Revenue Protection
- Countering Terrorism: The Power of Community Engagement Programs and Forming Trusted Partnerships
- Creating a Hostile Environment Hostile to the Criminal or Terrorist
- How do we move Security up the Company’s Agenda?
- What is the Optimum Balance between Staff and Technology in Addressing Crime, when weighed against challenged Budgets?
- Next Generation Surveillance: Automating Security Alerts to Mitigate the Human Factor Risk
- How should Security be integrated within an overall Safety Approach?
From the UIC, through to Vienna and Madrid metros along with Network Rail and Infrabel, Rail & Public Transport Safety and Security 2014 presents an unrivalled faculty of speakers and offers you an invaluable opportunity to address every timely security issue facing you – during the course of just a single day.
For more information, or to discuss speaking opportunities please contact:
Director of Content
T: +44 (0)1959 563311