- Our conferences
Go-Ahead Group acquires HC Chambers & Son Limited
Publication date: 6 June 2012
Author: Go-Ahead Group
On June 2 2012, The Go-Ahead Group acquired HC Chambers & Son Limited, a small bus company operating on the Essex/Suffolk border.
Based in Bures, the company has 27 vehicles and 33 staff.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Multi-million pound investment in the future of Sheffield’s tram network (17 May 2013)
- Arriva takes market leading position in Central and Eastern Europe (16 May 2013)
- Record-breaking week for bus journeys as passenger numbers continue to rise (16 May 2013)
- Contract awarded to increase Vauxhall Tube station capacity (15 May 2013)
- Consultation opens on proposed routes for Crossrail 2 (15 May 2013)
Advantech Europe BV | Ask | Clever Devices | ComNet | Confidex Ltd | Cubic Transportation Systems Limited | Damm Cellular Systems A/S | European Rail Infrastructure Managers (EIM) | FARA ASA | Focon Electronic Systems ApS | GIRO | GMV | Gunnebo Entrance Control Ltd | Hogia Transport Systems Limited | IndigoVision | MAFEX | MAGAFOR S.L. | MEYERTECH LIMITED | MTM Power | Prodata Mobility Systems |