- Our conferences
Mosen Ltd welcomes the arrival of Keith Meeks as Technical Director
Publication date: 17 March 2011
Author: Mosen Ltd
Tunnel safety and fire engineering company Mosen Ltd welcomes the arrival of Keith Meeks as Technical Director to their team.
Keith has an international reputation in the design and management of tunnel ventilation and underground MEP services systems gained on major projects from Sydney Harbour Tunnel in Australia, Channel Tunnel Rail Link in UK to Bangkok Metro in Thailand and M25 Tunnels and Jubilee Line Extension Project in the UK.
Dr Fathi Tarada, Managing Director of Mosen Ltd, said: ‘Keith’s appointment is a milestone to Mosen Ltd’s development as an internationally renowned consultancy in tunnel safety and fire engineering. Our clients will appreciate the depth of his expertise and his commitment to project delivery’.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Wrightbus StreetLite Max en route for Yellow Buses in Bournemouth (23 May 2013)
- East Didsbury’s new Metrolink line opens to passengers (23 May 2013)
- London Underground and TRL sign Memorandum of Understanding (22 May 2013)
- Braunschweig exercises Solaris Tramino option (22 May 2013)
- Multi-million pound investment in the future of Sheffield’s tram network (17 May 2013)
Advantech Europe BV | Ask | Clever Devices | ComNet | Confidex Ltd | Cubic Transportation Systems Limited | Damm Cellular Systems A/S | European Rail Infrastructure Managers (EIM) | FARA ASA | Focon Electronic Systems ApS | GIRO | GMV | Gunnebo Entrance Control Ltd | Hogia Transport Systems Limited | IndigoVision | MAFEX | MAGAFOR S.L. | MEYERTECH LIMITED | MTM Power | Newbury Data Recording Ltd | Prodata Mobility Systems |